Friday, April 30, 2021

Gut Instincts and Acid Reflux

We have completed the first third of 2021.  While it shall never be confused with the first third of 2019, it shall also hopefully never be confused with the first third of 2020.  It is more than a bit mind-boggling to me that we the people of these United States still find ourselves as besieged by COVID-19 as we still are - more than fifteen months after it announced its arrival on our shores.  Yet, my gut tells me that a corner has been turned and that the light appearing to grow brighter by the day at tunnel's end is daylight and not the business end of an Amtrak Acela.  

Time will tell whether my gut is right or whether what I am feeling is simply last night's chili dog.  Oh wait, I almost forgot...




I did not eat a chili dog for dinner last night.  

-AK 


No comments:

Post a Comment