Saturday, March 26, 2022

A Toast to the First Two Years




It was two years ago - this very weekend - when Donna and Steve Ashton opened the doors of Ashton Brewing in Middlesex, New Jersey.   In case you have forgotten, it was also two years ago that COVID-19 shut down life throughout New Jersey (not to mention the forty-nine lesser states that comprise the Republic).  Not an ideal time to start a business. 

Yet, two years later, not only is Ashton Brewing surviving...it is thriving.  As it well should.  Success is found at the point of intersection where great, smart people and a great product.  Ashton Brewing is chock full of both. 






 







I am beyond ecstatic at the success Donna and Steve have had - and shall continue to have.  I was one of their first customers back in March 2020 on Opening Day.  I still have my two Growlers, my two glasses, and my car magnet.  I have been back a time or two hundred since and shall continue to frequent the joint for as long as they shall have me.  




Over the course of the past couple of months, Ashton Brewing has become the unofficial brewery of Kennedys CMK LLP (at least the Basking Ridge office).  Now that Spring has officially sprung, I think an after-work field trip is on the docket (see how I worked in that official-sounding legalese).   


-AK 


No comments:

Post a Comment