Wednesday, March 16, 2022

It All Begins Anew Once More

It all begins anew…

This afternoon the Missus and I shall close on our new little piece of Paradise by the Sea.  We have moved south, from Monmouth County to Ocean County, and from Lake Como to Normandy Beach.   We have moved closer to the water.   

Once again today I shall enter the hallowed halls of my former professional home protecting and continuing my streak of never entering the building without making money for the Firm.  Today’s mission is to leave 629 Parsippany Road with less coin in my bank account and with a set of house keys in my pocket.  

May we find in our new piece of Paradise by the Sea the peace we found in its predecessor and may that peace remain with us for all the days that shall follow this one.  






-AK





1 comment:

  1. Congratulations and many happy years of ownership as you start your next chapter. Hope you are as successful at your Normandy Beach as Ika and Overlord were at theirs!

    ReplyDelete