Monday, February 1, 2021

2/1/21(A/K/A "A Brand New Day")

Turn the clock to zero, boss
The river's wide, 
We'll swim across.
We started up a brand new day.
"Brand New Day"
-Sting


Today, three thousand miles away from one another (give or take a mile or two), the only two members of the Kenny family who are also, to my knowledge, members of the Bar shall take the first step in our respective new adventures. 

On the left coast, my uber-talented niece Simone (already the family's best lawyer) embarks on her first day on the civil side of this nation's civil justice/criminal justice system.  She is understandably excited and I am beyond excited for her.  She shall do great things and she shall make a difference in people's lives.  

Here, in the State of Concrete Gardens, Yours truly embarks on what I hope shall be the final stop of my career, and one that I am, myself, very excited to make.  

It is the dawning of a brand new day...




-AK 

No comments:

Post a Comment