Sunday, April 5, 2020

Donkey-Carrying Soldiers



Yesterday morning, I made the weekly trip to Shop-Rite.  I went solo.  Truth be told, outings make the Missus quite edgy.  They affect me considerably less so.  Since we have to eat, we have decided that for the duration of this event I will handle the grocery shopping.  

I was more than slightly pissed off to see a number of people (admittedly a small number) in the store wearing neither gloves nor any facial covering.  Really?  How fucking obtuse do you have to be?  Better yet, how fucking selfish are you?  

For those of you who have either not gotten the memo or, similar to Georgia Governor Brian Kemp, simply lack rudimentary reading comprehension skills, let me break this down for you.  This is not a "red" issue or a "blue" issue.  This is not a Republican issue or a Democrat issue.  This is a "nobody wins unless everybody wins" issue.  

Get with the fucking program.  The life of everyone you love depends on it.  

-AK

No comments:

Post a Comment