Saturday, April 25, 2020

Twenty Faces of Hope

Twenty Faces of Hope


My daughter, Suzanne, is a Speech Language Pathologist specializing in early intervention. She has a seriously big brain.  I know she does not get that from me. You need not point that out.  

She also has a seriously big heart.  Yes, I am aware that she does not get that from me either.  That fact makes me no less proud of her - and her fellow SLPs - for pooling their resources and providing some much-needed emotional therapy to the families they serve and with whom they work.  

Great stuff.  Exceptional in fact.  As is the SLP in Square 11 (third row down, third square from left) who, along with her nineteen tremendous colleagues, reminded their clients and all of us that it is indeed the little things that count...

...and that, especially in times like these, there is no such thing as a little thing.


-AK

No comments:

Post a Comment